Registered organisations are required to lodge certain information with us in relation to:
- financial reporting
- statements of loans, grants and donations
- annual returns
- notification of changes to the organisation
- prescribed information for elections
- officer and related party disclosures
- approval of training material.
You can lodge your documents with us via email, by post or in person.
The preferred method of receiving documents is via email. You can lodge documents at email@example.com.
We accept PDF and Microsoft Word for Windows documents. Documents must be signed.
There is no need to post hard copies of any material that is lodged by email. Documents must be lodged with the lodgement email address above. Lodgements to individual officers will not be accepted.
GPO Box 2983
Melbourne VIC 3001
Not all documents are lodged with the Registered Organisations Commission
The regulation of registered organisations is shared between the Registered Organisations Commission and the Fair Work Commission. Please check the table below to determine whether you are lodging your document with the correct commission.
Fair Work Commission
Registered Organisations Commission
Lodge by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration, amalgamations and deregistration
- Rules (including eligibility rules)
- Approval of entry training
- WHS permit applications
Lodge online through the FWC website
- Right of entry permits
Lodge by email to email@example.com
- Annual returns
- Notifications of change
- Financial reports
- Loans, grants and donations statements
- Registration of auditors
- Governance training
- Officer and related party disclosures
- Inquiries and investigations