Our website is designed to be as easy as possible to use from your computer, tablet or mobile.
Features of our website
Our website has various features:
- You can increase and decrease the text size on every page using the buttons on the top right-hand corner.
- The print button will print any page in a print-friendly format.
- You can download pages as a PDF document by using the ‘Download this page’ button. Every page will download as a colour PDF.
Our website has a number of documents that cannot be provided in HTML. To assist users to read and download information, some documents have been made available in Portable Document Format (PDF) or as a Microsoft Word document (DOCX).
You’ll need a PDF reader to download and view PDF files. There are a number of free PDF readers, including:
- Adobe Reader – available for Windows, MACOSX, Unix/Linux
- Foxit Reader – available for Windows, Unix/Linux
- Okular – available for Windows, MacOAS, Unix/Linux
- Evince – available for Windows, Unix/Linux.
Microsoft Word and Excel documents
You’ll need a document reader to download Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. There are a number of products available online, including: