You can contact us by:
- Email: Send any email enquiries through to email@example.com.
- Telephone: Contact the Registered Organisations Commission on 1300 341 665. Our assistance service operates between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Mail: GPO Box 2983, Melbourne VIC 3001
- Visiting our offices:
- Arrange an appointment with the relevant ROC representative by phone or email, or
- Visit the Fair Work Ombudsman's reception desk on Level 12, 414 LaTrobe Street, Melbourne, and advise the receptionist of the name of the ROC representative you wish to visit.
Registered organisations have to send us information about the following:
- annual returns
- changes to your organisation
- elections for office
- governance training
- financial reports
- officer and related party disclosure statements.
Visit our Lodging documents page to find out how to lodge this information with us.
Complaints and feedback
To find out how to make a complaint about a registered organisation visit our Complaints page.
To find out how to make a complaint about the Registered Organisations Commission (the ROC) or provide feedback to the ROC please visit our Complaints and feedback about the ROC page.
For all media inquiries, please visit our News and media page.
The Fair Work Commission manages certain aspects of registered organisations. Our Looking for section will direct you to the relevant area of the Fair Work Commission website on the following topics:
- registration, cancellation or amalgamation of organisations
- entry permits
- gazette notices
- recognised state associations
- transitionally recognised associations.